google-site-verification: google5ac0ed4b36671811.html anime quotes part 4
Powered by Blogger.

anime quotes part 4

Posted by anime.net

 again and again anime.net will post anime quotes again













Knowing more means having more shit to deal with, you know.- Hachiman Hikigaya

Game over. If that's the case. I just have to play again.- Megumi Yamamoto  

Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean they are bad people. It means they're human. - Kishou Arima

A low possibility means it's not zero.- Toua Tokuchi

baca juga anime survival game

There are two ways to change a country. Destroy it from the outside, or correct it from the inside.- Run

Inside my memories lies sad thoughts and it's hard to forget, but I try everyday to keep moving forward in life, so why can't you, living in saddness isn't living at all. - Gray Fullbuster

I love this game that people call "life" from the bottom of my heart.- Makishima Shougo

People share only one common fate... death. - Neji Hyuuga

Don't care anything and do not do anything that's a waste of energy.- Oreki Houtarou

The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off.- Oreki Houtarou

 baca juga tokoh anime terjahat

Either people change or they die before they do. It's one or the other. - Orochimaru

Strength begins in understanding your own weakness. - Oz Vessalius

Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think� and they become real people. - Pain

  I was in the avatar state... But I was outside my body watching myself. It was scary. I was scary...- Aang


Rejection makes a man stronger.- Jiraiya 

Today, everything's shining brightly! The air, the people, and even this classroom; because today, I actually did my homework!- Yuuko Aioi




Related Post



Post a Comment